Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Lights

A Halloween time the outside of my house is pretty well decorated. We have a graveyard scene, some scary skulls in the bushes, and ghosts hanging from the porch. The best part are two giant eyes that flicker menacingly from an upstairs window. I have had children come to the house to sell things for school and comment "I love coming to your house to Trick or Treat!" It always puts a smile on my face. 


I found a house, however, that puts mine to shame. Watch this:
This makes me squee heartily. It's cool, it's Halloweeny, and it's geeky as hell. It also displays quite a talent. According to the poster, he makes all of the light displays himself (and I'm happy to see he uses environmentally friendly LED lights). I imagine his neighbors aren't big fans of this display, but I'd happily live next to this family. 


There's also this one:
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some home decor to reconsider. And an engineering degree to obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment