Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Origami Napkins

Origami Napkins
Origami napkins - perfect for your next dinner party.

As I've posted before, I love to cook. But more than that, I love to feed people. Years ago, before I went back to college, I frequently hosted dinner parties. Every Friday I'd have a home full of people, serving good food, having good conversation, in a comfortable atmosphere I created. People coming together to eat and socialize is practically holy for me, and I take the art of hospitality seriously. 


But I'm also a geek, and as such I'm constantly on the look out for awesome kitchen and dining gadgets that will not only make the dining experience more enjoyable, but will warm my geek heart and be liked by my guests. So imagine the squeals when I found these origami napkins. What an extremely cool idea! 


I personally wouldn't use them often, as I try to limit my use of disposable items for environmental reasons, but I could definitely see myself adding these to the table on occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment