Sunday, August 7, 2011

A New Home

After careful consideration, I have moved this blog to its third and hopefully last home. I started this blog as a project in 2006 on the now-defunct blogging site Vox. When Vox closed up shop, they offered me a free and easy transfer to TypePad. While I can't say I was unsatisfied with TypePad, it never excited me either. That lack of excitement coupled with some things going on in my personal life kept me from doing with it what I set out to do upon creation. 

So today I brought over the posts I enjoyed the most and backed the others up for my own personal use, though I doubt they'll ever be published again. All the posts below this one were originally on either TypePad or Vox (or both) at one point. I have marked the posts at the bottom with the original publication date. You'll also notice that some of them have weird white blocks behind the text. I don't know how that happened, and after hours of trying I couldn't fix it. I'm up for suggestions if anyone knows why that happened. 

Thank you all for your support over the years. I look forward to sharing many more interesting things with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment